Streaming services have already become a routine part of our lives. However, there are two things that bother many people (myself included) when it comes to streaming shows or movies – that’s hard to choose what’s right for you.
I mean, while most people agree that “we need a streaming service,” not everyone can immediately choose the right one. Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, there’s really too much choice to make right away.
So you may well find yourself in a situation where you’ve made the wrong choice and realize a few days later that Amazon Prime Video is definitely not what you wanted.
In that case, you can unsubscribe through your iPhone or iPad literally in a couple of clicks. Here’s what you need to do.
How to cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription on iOS
Here’s what you should do in order to cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription:
- Open the Amazon app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu hamburger icon to open the pop-up menu.
- Tap on the Customer Service.
- Tap on Manage Prime Membership.
- Tap on End Membership and Benefits.
- Read the Disclaimer and tap on End My Benefits.
- Read one more Disclaimer and tap on Continue to Cancel.
- Read one more text and tap on End on…
That’s all you need to know. Now your Amazon Prime Video membership would be canceled. By the way, it would be effective until the paid period ends, so still can use it.