If you are interested in watching Anime, you didn’t have many options there until recently. Most streaming services just didn’t have anime content. Now you can find different anime on big services like Netflix or Hulu, as well as the streaming service Funimation. They have successfully added many anime projects to their libraries, such as One Piece, Black Clover, and Naruto, as well as many other lesser-known ones. But if you’ve been watching anime for a long time, you probably have a subscription to Crunchyroll.
Crunchyroll is a streaming service that focuses on showing oriental content such as anime. You can find a lot of projects in this service, from little-known to real hits. All the shows that are on the service appear there the day after they are released in Japan.
But, if your favorite show is switched to another streaming service, or if you’ve seen everything you’re interested in, you may have a question: How do I unsubscribe from Crunchyroll? It’s actually quite easy to do.
How to cancel a Crunchyroll premium subscription
Of course you can watch Crunchyroll content for free, but then you would have to stop to watch ads all the time. Many people don’t like that option. But Crunchyroll has figured out a way out of this situation; they have created the Prumium Subscription where you get no ads and can watch your favorite shows as long as you want. It doesn’t cost much, and you can cancel it at any time using a few simple steps:
- Open your browser and go to crunchyroll.com
- Log in to your Crunchyroll account
- Click on your profile tab. It’s in the top right corner of the page
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Under “Account Settings” you need to select “Premium Membership Status“
- Under your premium account information, you will see a “Cancel” button, click on it
- After this, a popup will appear, where you need to confirm your choice, just click OK
In this way, you may cancel your membership fee at Crunchyroll. But you still have an account in this service. You can watch the show with ads at any time, or cancel your subscription if you change your mind.
How to cancel your free Crunchyroll membership
You can also cancel your free subscription to the service if you no longer need your account. To do this, you need to :
- Open the Crunchyroll website in your browser
- Sign in to your account
- Then you need to go to crunchyroll.com/nuke
- You’ll see a survey in front of you, “Why are you deleting your membership“. You don’t have to answer it
- Below the survey, you will find a “Deactivate Now” button. Click on it
- A window will appear asking if you want to delete your account. Accept by clicking OK
You have thus canceled your Crunchyroll subscription. All you have to do is to unbookmark the site and remove the App from your phone.