FuboTV is an American streaming TV service focused primarily on channels that distribute live sports events including NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and international soccer, as well as news, network TV series, and movies.
The service is currently only available in Canada and the United States. If you subscribe to FuboTV you’ll be able to watch over 100 channels and 130 live events.
The service is convenient and popular among fans of TV, but as it happens, sometimes even a good thing can be something to discourage the user. There can be many reasons to unsubscribe.
Perhaps you don’t like the content present on FuboTV, or the pricing policy of the service. To avoid this, FuboTV has made it possible to cancel your subscription.
Regardless of what type of subscription you use, perhaps you’re only on a seven-day free trial to watch one game live, or you’ve been using FuboTV for several months, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
The method of unsubscribing may vary from device to device, depending on differences in interfaces, but you can always use the Fubo.TV website to cancel.
How to cancel a FuboTV subscription on FuboTV
To cancel your FuboTV subscription using the Fubo.TV website, follow the link and follow the steps below. Please note that this method can be useful whether you’re on trial or not. Do the following:
- As written above, first, use your browser and follow the link to Fubo.TV.
- When the site page loads, click on “Sign In”. You’ll see a login icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- A new window will appear. Enter your username and password and click “Login”. If you have previously logged in with a Facebook, Google or Apple account, you’ll have to use those to log in again.
- After logging in, select your profile.
- Then click “Subscribe and Billing”. You’ll see this item on the left side of the screen, just under “Account”.
- After going to the “Subscription” section, select the “Unsubscribe” option. You’ll see the “Unsubscribe” button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Next, select the “Cancel My Trial” option. To confirm the action, then select “Yes, end trial”. Make sure that you don’t select “Continue browsing” or “Redeem offer”. These options will also be there, and it isn’t uncommon for users to select them by mistake.
Above is a way to cancel a trial subscription. If you want to know how to do it after the trial period, the method is the same, but instead of clicking “Cancel My Trial” in the seventh point, it’ll just say “Cancel subscription”.
If you’ve done everything correctly, you should see a confirmation page saying that you’ve successfully canceled your free trial subscription.
You can also choose a reason for leaving when you’re done, but it’s not required. After you cancel your subscription, you should receive a confirmation email.
How to make sure that you canceled your subscription and what to do if you failed to do that
If you want to confirm that your subscription has been canceled, you can also call FuboTV customer service at 844-551-1005. However, their offices are only open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
If you can’t get through, you may want to call their customer service line differently. You can also visit their website at the link and find the answer to your question there. Check out the FAQs under the video once you get to the website.
There you’ll see a section called “Manage My Account”. Go to that section and, from the list of articles, find the one you want. Maybe the article titled “How do I cancel my fuboTV subscription?” can help you.
It’s never a bad idea to work on your bugs again. Who knows, you might have missed a few things and this article can help you go over the steps again. If that doesn’t work, then all you have to do is keep trying to reach support by phone.